Sunday 29 October 2017
Open to Public: 11am to 4pm Exhibitors Set Up 9am
Who runs The Creative Boutique Wedding Fair?
Hello! This is Me, Amelia. For those of you who know me you will know that what makes my fairs different from the others is that this is my labour of love. I designed the fair after realising that there were massive gaps in the market for creative couples who wanted their weddings to have meaning and originality. I build excellent relationships with the suppliers at my fair, promoting there work to our couples. This is which is why so many return again and again to show with us. The fair used to be called Miss Vintage Wedding Affair – you may well have heard of us! We have been featured on many blogs and in magazines.
All creative fair exhibitors are picked to ensure quality and originality, so that brides can come and talk to the person who will make their wedding dress, see samples of goods up close and discuss their own wedding with an expert who can tailor their services to meet brides’ needs. In short, it’s for brides who want something inspired and a little bit special.
In addition to an excellent list of creative exhibitors, The Creative Boutique Wedding Fair is well known for being a full bridal experience. When visitors arrive at the fair they will receive a complimentary bag along with info about the day. Musicians provide entertainment throughout the day, and interactive stalls such as the Parlour will give brides the opportunity to relax. The Tearoom are on hand to tempt brides with a full lunch menu of nutritious, mouth-watering food and drinks in the tea room.
Planning a wedding should be a fun experience, and our fair is designed to be a fun day out, with delicious food available and plenty of time to relax and chat to suppliers without feeling tired, hungry or pressured. We want our brides to feel at home and to get the most out of the day – to come away feeling energised and inspired. Therefore, we are known for being such a successful fair for generating business for our exhibitors as a result – Happy and understood couples = more bookings.
County Hall is a magnificent Grade II listed nineteenth-century building, located close to Kingston Upon Thames Town Centre. Steeped in history, it offers an elegant setting to celebrate any occasion. With a range of impressive rooms to offer, County Hall is a venue like no other. The historic building with its stunning architecture, original features and large courtyard make it an idyllic setting. The rooms where the fair will be held have had a variety of uses over the years, including events, high end functions and many filmings. The Grand Entrance Hall with its striking staircase, mosaic flooring and splendid stained glass window make it a perfect gateway for the event.
The very impressive Victorian style Grand Hall with glorious gilt framed paintings, wood panelling and stained glass window create a fantastic setting for a contemporary creative wedding fair. Retaining many of its original features including oak panelling, decorative paintings and an impressive fireplace in Committee Room A. The Ashcombe Suite is a large versatile room fit for all requirements. It’s a bright room offering a blend of informality and stunning décor. The Council Chamber is a theatre-style room with tiered leather seating and desks making it ideal for demonstrations. County Hall is located in Kingston Upon Thames, on the Surrey/London boundary.
- The nearest train station is Kingston (Surbiton station is also nearby!)
- Buses K2, 65,71,281,406,418
- Free Parking for Exhibitors and visitors available.
A single stand £160
- One 5.7ft x 3ft ” trestle table (please bring own cloth) 6ft wide space
- A 8ft x 6ft space for rails if you are a dress or clothes seller (rails not included)
A double stand £265
- Two 5.7ft x 3ft trestle tables (please bring own cloth). 12ft wide space!
*All of these include advertising entries on the Miss Vintage website before and after the fair.
*Electricity can be supplied at £5.00 extra upon request. This is limited. Can’t attend? Online & printed material on the day only: £60
- Leaflets or cards to be added to promotional giveaway bags.
- Advertising links on our The Creative Boutique Wedding Fair Website for six months
We work really hard at marketing to brides, their friends and families, with hits going up on our website all the time. Our Target market is savvy, young, fashion-forward women and men between 24 to 39, usually university educated. We don’t charge a massive entry price on the door which brides love. This success has been achieved through the following…
- A dedicated website with your listing on our site to promote your presence at our event at creativeboutiqueweddingfair.com
- Set periods of professional promotion from a PR professional.
- Links on partner websites etc.
- Blog entries such as Love My Dress, Rock N’ Roll Bride, Festival
Bride, Bloved Weddings, So You’re Getting Married & The Little wedding Book etc…
- Listings on wedding fair directories and local event listings.
- Shout outs and networking on social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Selected adverts in suitable magazines, such as Your London Wedding, Your Surrey Wedding, Wedding Ideas Magazine, Doily Days, The Vintage Directory as well as local glossy magazines and online listings etc.
- London Calling Flyer Drops
- Banners, printed materials and mail shots
- E-mail campaigns to all brides on the The Creative Boutique Wedding Fair mailing list and to brides who have enquired about weddings at the venue.
- We also ask that you place a reciprocal link on your site or blog for maximum impact. We can send you an approved supplier badge.
- “We had a great time at the last fair and thought how well organised it was so we would love to do another one with you.” Luxe Bridal
- “That’s great news that you’re organising your next fair! You did a great job last time, it was so well attended and well organised.” Emma Lester- Look Darling
- Hi Amelia, Thank you again for a wonderful day! I had lots of enquiries and it was a really successful day. I met so many other nice exhibitors’ as well. I hope I will be able to exhibit at the next one. Kindest regards Annabel Spurrier
- Didn’t get a chance to say ‘thank you’ in the mass exodus yesterday. So thank you!! I was really impressed with the foot fall, the venue and fellow exhibitors. Hope you are getting a chance to put your feet up today! Cheers, Brooke
- Dear Amelia, Just wanted to drop you a line to say well done for organising such a fantastic wedding fair – the future brides to be loved it and it had such a lovely atmosphere! It was great to be part of. Sarah –Mihi Loves
- “Regarding the fair I can honestly say 100% you have cracked it. WELL DONE!!!
EXCELLENT STAND PRICE-lowest I have been charged
AFFORDABLE ENTRY FOR BRIDES!!!!CLEAN TOILETS
LOVE THAT YOU WALK AROUND ALL DAY AND DO CHECKS, AMAZING ADVERTISING,
ALL YEAR ROUND. NEVER RUN OUT OF FOOD IN TEAS ROOMS
So I would like to congratulate you on an amazing fair well done.” Connie & Dolly “Hi Amelia! Thanks for last Sunday – we had a great day and loads of interest. We really want to do the next so I will have the booking form back to you on Monday. Thanks!” Aurora Rose Bridal
- “Thanks for yesterday we had a great day and had some really good quality chats with potential customers. We had an email waiting for us this morning from a couple that would like to book us, not bad! We’d love to stand at the fair in October, we had a great time yesterday, it was all very well organised, great exhibitors and all of the potential brides and grooms were very interested.” Peach & Jo Photography
Any questions? Please contact Amelia via e-mail at Amelia@vintagefloralteas.co.uk